Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Finished Classes!

June 3rd

The Quad where I had one of my tutorials every week at the University of Sydney
I've finally finished classes! I just have finals left, and then I am done. It has been a hard time balancing my studies with being in a new culture, as well as exploring a new continent. There is so much to see and do, but I also wanted to do well in classes, so I have focused a bit on them. Having 300 people in a class was something new to me. I've always had small classes with only about 30 in them or so. I know now that I can do well in both small and large universities.

I'm going to Adelaide, the capital of the state of South Australia, during the Study Vacation we get, and then I have my first final June 15th, the day after the holiday of the Queen's Birthday.


Cheers!


Jono

No comments:

Post a Comment