Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Finale

June 21st

Main walkway on Sydney University campus
Finished my finals today! It felt so weird being in school still when the rest of Bryant has been done for over a month. The finals weren't too bad for the most part, but we'll see how the final grades come in. Australian Universities scale grades based on how students in the course do overall, so it may take a while for the final grade to come in. Anyways, I have 6 more days in this magnificent country! I can't believe how fast time went by, and how soon I will be leaving all my new found friends. We will all soon depart this country or remain in Australia in the case of the Australians. Soon I'll say goodbye to everyone, but we'll probably meet again someday, and I am proud to have crossed lives with all these people from around the world. It's been quite an eye-opening experience, and all sorts of emotions will bubble up when I see it end, but before we say goodbye we still thankfully have six glorious days to enjoy!


Cheers!


Jono

No comments:

Post a Comment