Monday, March 15, 2010

Bond-EYE!

March 12th

I Went to Bondi Beach for the first time this weekend. It unfortunately started to rain right as I arrived with my friend Alex from Canberra. Despite this, I could see the attraction of the beach. It offers not only natural beauty but a elaborate beach going crowd (people were there even in the rain). It's not the beach you go to for a quiet day, but rather one to see a bunch of surfers showing off, and to people watch. It's the most centrally located beach, hence why so many people congregate there. I'll have to show up when it is not raining.

I Spent the rest of the night exploring George St. and Broadway which are popular night spots.


Keep it level!


Jono


P.S. I Realise I have not posted in a while. My laptop broke and I am working on getting it fixed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment