Saturday, February 20, 2010

Back On the King

Feb 20th
Cricket's really popular here
The famous Glebe Market ran today on the other side of campus and down Glebe Street. It was rather upper-class for a market, most of the items were for women and were not actually cheap.

King's street, I live at SUV, and tonight I went to Kuleto's Cocktail bar (in the central area) and Bank Hotel (off the map)
At night, I went out on King Street with the two Zachs, and a few of the Aussies I've been hanging out with. They dance significantly less dirty than Americans here. They actually dance instead of just getting it on on the dance floor. Finally, actual dancing! One Aussie, named Simon, is an elaborate pianist. He played one of his own made up jazz songs, and it was riveting. His band is playing this week near Bondi Beach, and I might go and see him.

Keep it level!


Jonathan De Costa (AKA Jono)

No comments:

Post a Comment