Saturday, February 6, 2010

Chillaxing

I must say I fancy the beach
Not doing much this weekend, isn't that grand? The ocean is less than a minute walk from where my timeshare is. I really needed the calming effects of the waves after last semester.

Somewhere on the other side, Australia
Last semester left me uninspired and lame. It caged me, and it encroached upon my nature. All these classes: accounting, management, computers, legals, and math...I don't want to forget who I am, to become an empty shell. The months of last semester drove me to the realization that you can not wait for inspiration to find you, but rather you must seek out inspiration yourself. This could consist in a friend, or in a lover, or in escaping from both. Seek the muse, for the muse often will not seek you.

Gotta get me one of these
Going to sit in the jacuzzi, cook some ribs, and watch the game tomorrow. Talk about a stereotypical man-day. Universal Studios Hollywood Monday!!!


Keep it level!


Jonathan De Costa

No comments:

Post a Comment